About precautions when delivering
It is a precaution when delivering mail.
Please be sure to check.
- ① Even if it is a test transmissionDo not make it simple.
- Make this delivery the same (preferably 100 characters or more)
- Do not leave the subject or body blank
- ② Must be in Japanese style
- Do not use sentences that are machine translated from other languages into Japanese
- There is no wasted space that is not used in Japanese sentences
- Do not use periods for punctuation (use "," ".")
- ③ Do not use words, expressions, or images that are generally considered unfavorable.
- Do not repeat words or expressions that are mistaken for junk mail
Example: Profitable, ◯◯ campaign, only now.It's okay to some extent, but patterns that are described many times often become junk mail.
- Do not overuse coloring and font resizing in HTML emails
- ④ Do not use non-existent URLs or irrelevant URLs
- ⑤ Describe the target when the junk mail folder is entered at the beginning or end of the mail.
- Report "not junk mail"
- Have them registered in the address book
* The same applies if you deliver it to your company or yourself and it is in the junk mail folder.
- [Other than the text]
- Do not send the same content to the same email address multiple times