About the upper limit of the number of deliveries
There is an upper limit on the number of emails that can be sent.
The details of the upper limit of the number of transmissions are summarized below.
- ①There is a limit on the number of transmissions per day.
The maximum number of transmissions will be reset to JST (Japan Standard Time) 0:00.
* "Select delivery target" "Schedule setting" screen Also, if the number of deliveries is exceeded when you press "Register delivery",
"We cannot deliver emails because the number of remaining deliveries for today is insufficient. Please review the delivery list or deliver after the next day."
It will be displayed.
- (100) The limit is the upper limit of the number of leads in the plan +XNUMX.
- For free plan
It is decided by the planLead limit is 100 leadsSo,The number of transmissions per day will be 200.
- For entry plans
It is decided by the planLead limit is 200 leadsSo,The number of transmissions per day will be 300.
- ③ Test emails are not counted in the number sent.
- (XNUMX) You can check the number of deliveries by selecting "Create a broadcast email"> "Select delivery target"> "Set schedule".
Please note that we will not be able to deliver emails if the amount is exceeded.