Status automation (automatic change) conditions
* Basic (ver4.5.0) cannot be used if the environment was created after ver4.5.0, or if the environment existed before ver1.0 but the ABM template was not used.
|Execution condition||trigger||Execution timing||Transition destination|
|All "unset" users||User takes action more than once||Sequential||"Latent"|
|"Latent" unknown||60 days have passed since the last action||once a day||"Not set"|
|All "latent" users||Excluding login and email opening
Take any action 30 times or more within 3 days
|All users of "realization"||30 days have passed since the last action||once a day||"Latent"|
- * The action to be counted is when the user leaves the following action log.
Site access, form submission, membership registration, login, file download, inflow from email, form submission from email, membership registration from email, inflow from COCOAR
Conditions for alert function (email notification)
|Execution condition||trigger||Execution timing||Contact|
|All "latent" users||Excludes "Login" and "Open Email"Take any action 30 times or more within 3 days||Sequential||Person in charge|
|All users of "realization"||25 days have passed since the last action||once a day||license|
|All "visited" users||"Site access" "Email inflow" "Inflow from COCOAR"Action more than once||Sequential||Person in charge|
|All users||Change status to "Apo"||Sequential||Person in charge|
* The alert function is applicable to all lead and unknown users.
* Email alerts are required whenever you use the ABM template now.If you do not need the email, please change to not use the ABM template.
Change from ver1.0 to ver2.0
* It is possible to change from ver1.0 to ver2.0, but it is not possible to downgrade from ver2.0 to ver1.0.
Please be careful when operating.
You can change it on the ABM template setting screen and ABM template setting.
If you want to make changes, check "It is okay to switch to the selected ABM template".If you check it, the "Switch ABM template" button will turn red, so click it.
A pop-up will appear asking "Do you want to switch ABM templates?"To switch, just click the "Yes" button.
* The switching process may take several hours.You will not be able to operate the management screen during the initialization process.
If you click "Yes", the processing screen will be displayed and you will not be able to operate within the BowNow management screen until the work is completed.
When the process is completed, it can be used normally.
- * Status information created and set in ver1.0 will be inherited.